Angle bending: Leg-out angle ring 3-1/2in ID (left). Leg-in angle ring 4in OD (right).
- Chicago Metal produces standard angle rings from 3" to 72" diameter with or without punched holes.
- Angle rings are used as flanges, as tank stiffeners, and as components for machinery.
Angle bending of an 8 x 8 x 1 angle apex out.
- Angles can also be curved apex in and apex out.
- Chicago Metal can bend angles off axis to any degree and from 8 x 8 x 1 angle to 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/8 angle.
Angle bending of 8x8x1in angle leg-out with 1in diameter holes.
- Holes can be punched or drilled in either or both legs of the angle.
- Automated equipment guarantees accuracy of rolling and punching as well as high value and delivery times responsive to your needs..
Expertise in angle bending.
- Chicago Metal's angles are rolled true and square.
- These parts are used as supports of a lightweight trailer roof.